Here we are again, the end of a book and this time it so happens to be the novel that was 2018. A lot occurred in the past 12 chapters and 365 pages and for all I find peace with and am grateful.
Moments have been filled with pleasure, some with agony, some with sadness, elation, shock, glee, gloom, mild insanity, only to name a few otherwise we'll be here for the whole of 2019 if I try to list all the adjectives I've felt recently. I actually really enjoy watching the pendulum swing every which way asking you ever so politely with a kick up the butt to keep and never stop progressing. So to sum it up my year was filled with a lot of butt kicking.
I stepped many times out of my comfort zone and in doing so learnt a ridiculous amount about myself. My capabilities, I got an even stronger sense of what I like and dislike, the kind of person I am in relationships, how I show and accept love and even more clarity on what I want to accomplish in this lifetime.
I'm not really one who finds it particularly easy to talk about my physical accomplishments as they can be really quite personal and I frankly don't think that it's anybodies business but mine. So no, this list isn't filled with bucket list destinations I went or dream cars I bought but hey, I'll never go to paradise if I've never been to me.
- Compliments can turn into best friends, so throw them around like confetti
- Stay open to what is to come because you have no idea how fabulous it really is
- Turning 18 doesn't have to be scary in fact it's empowering
- Doing something simply because you want to is as valid a reason as any
- Not doing something simply because you don't want to is as valid a reason as any
- Your preferences are not to be limited by you or anyone
- Not every lolly in the mix bag will be your favourite one but isn't the variety neat
- Loving with your whole heart is a strength that cannot be measured
- You and only you control you
- It's more then okay to not feel at your peak every day, the rest is just as important
- If they have your back even when you're not looking they really do care
- Physical looks are the least interesting thing about a person
- Know what you want and be okay with wanting it
- Improvement will come eventually for now just focus on starting
- If it once blessed you with happiness don't waste precious time regretting it
- Living your most authentic life inspires others to do so as well
- Not everyone shows love the same way as you that doesn't mean its any less valid
- Everyday is a reason to celebrate
My blogs won't always wrap around a list as I have many visions for other styles of posts in 2019 but I can't say they aren't fun to write.
To anyone who has taken the time to read my now four published blogs, I thankyou. I hope 2019 knocks your spotty little socks off. Stay happy, stay healthy, stay curious and keep thriving. You are alive, don't forget that.
2019 smells sweet and looks like a Mediterranean hottie, let the ball continue!